Development Permit

In order to build or add any exterior structure (fence, shed, etc.), you must first complete a Development permit. You must then turn in your application at Town Hall and it will be presented to the Planning Board.

The Planning Board has their monthly meeting on the first Monday of every month at 7pm (unless it's a holiday). In order for your application to make the monthly agenda, the entire completed packet must be turned into our office no later than 12pm the Wednesday before the meeting. We also strongly recommend that you are present at the meeting to answer any possible questions the Board may have.