Whitehall Community Swimming Pool
OPENING DAY- JUNE 14TH
The pool is closed on all legal holidays. We reserve the right to close due to lack of staffing or for inclement weather conditions.
1. This is not a baby-sitting club. Please do not leave your children unattended if they cannot play/swim on their own. We attempt to have 3 lifeguards on shift at all times, but please keep an eye on your kiddos.
2. Be respectful! No running or horseplay, no foul language.
3. No smoking within the fenced pool area or parking lot.
4. No alcoholic beverages within the fenced pool area or parking lot.
5. No glass.
6. If lifeguards or managers provide two warnings for violation of these rules, they have the right to ban people for up to one (1) week.
Prices for the 2022 Pool Season are:
2 and under are FREE.
Season Pass (Family of 5)- $150
Season Pass (Family of 6 +)- $175
Individual Pass- $75
7-Day Punch card- $30
**For the purposes of the pool, a Family is identified as a parent, step-parent and/or legal guardian and children under 18 of that parent, step-parent and/or legal guardian residing in the same household.
Open Swim :
- Monday- Saturday 1-8pm
- Sunday reserved for private parties upon request
Swim lessons will be happening this year! To schedule, please call the Pool @ 287-9953.